帖子

2万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2019-11-15 11:52:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
语言与应用语言学 >> 语言与应用语言学 作业02(第4-6单元)A

语言与应用语言学 作业02(第4-6单元)A

The total marks for this assignment are 100 points. Time allowed for completing this assignment is 1 hour (60 minutes). PLEASE WRITE ALL YOUR ANSWERS ON THE ANSWER SHEET.

题目
    (1)、

Instructions: Write short answers to the following question with particular reference to Unit 4.

How does language help us to organize our most basic experiences of the material world through naming, categorizing and abstraction?

(2)、

Instructions: Write short answers to the following question with particular reference to Unit 6.

Name five of the six maxims of politeness.

(3)、

Instructions: Write short answers to the following question with particular reference to Unit 5.

What are the essential elements of a ritual illocutionary act? Use an example to illustrate one of them.

(4)、

Instructions: Write short answers to the following question with particular reference to Unit 6.

What are the different dimensions of relations between people in the society? What is the one dimension important to Chinese but absent in some other cultures? Choose one dimension to give an example.

(5)、

Analysis and Applicatio

Instructions: Briefly analyze the conversation below by using the linguistic knowledge you have learned from Unit 5.

Briefly analyze the conversation below by using the linguistic knowledge you have learned from the course.

Bill: I’m really sorry I didn’t repay the $100 I borrowed from you last month.

Tom: Oh, don’t worry about it, I won $250 last Saturday at the racetrack.

Bill: But I feel awful about not repaying you sooner, friends don’t act like that.

Tom: It’s not important. We’ve been friends for six years and will be forever.

Bill: Are you sure?

Tom: Yes, come on inside and have a beer

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

• 价格公开

• 优质服务

• 专属客服

• 信息开放

• 担保交易

客服一号